This award was Created by Okoto Enigma to highlight blogs that may be less well known.
Thank you Pelgris for nominating me!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Three things about myself.
- Almost all of the stories on my blog are fiction. I worry that some readers think I’m writing about myself and while, like most writers, there are certainly bits and pieces of myself in the stories, for the most part, it’s researched fiction.
- Writing erotica is an escape for me. I have several books and short stories published, but my sales are low. I’m not worried about sales. I write to escape into a world that I can control and where adults consent and end up being happy.
- I have been married for over 30 years to my high school sweetheart. Yep. over 30 years. We actually met at my boyfriend’s house when we were 15 years old. For some reason, that boyfriend didn’t really like us for a number years. We’ve definitely had ups and downs, but he has always support me emotionally when I needed him most, has been and continues to be an amazing father to our 2 adult sons, and is one of the kindest men I know.
- If a song could be your theme song, in what genre of music would that song be from?
Definitely Celtic. No question. The haunting notes, the hint of sadness infused in hope, the note of mystery.
2. What part does food play in your life?
Food is exceedingly important in my life. I’m a home cook and pride myself on feeding my friends and family nutritional, delicious, and filling food. Food, to me, is as intimate an expierence as you can get next to sex. The food that goes into a person literally becomes that person. With this in mind, why would I feed those I love crap??? I’m not a good housekeeper, but I’ll spend hours preparing a meal, making sure I have the highest quality ingredients possible. It’s more than just a meal – it’s medicine for the body and soul.
3. What factors stop you from writing and why?
Stress is a definite factor. I’m a worry wart, so worry for my sons, my mother (who has Alzheimer), my financial status, bugs, squirrels, gardening, weather, and a whole slew of other topics (I’m kidding about the bugs and squirrels).
4. Is it Nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune? It is always nobel to suffer for the benefit of others unless you can get by with not suffering for the benefit of others.
5. How pretentious do you consider someone who slings Shakespeare around?
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
I know I’m supposed to nominate 10 and not 5, but all of my other favorite blogs have been nominated!!
1. What made you decide to begin a blog?
2. Has blogging been an inspirational journey for you?
3. Do you write under a penname? If so, why?
4. Does your significant other, friends, and/or family read your blog?
5. If you could have 24 hours with any writer, who would it be?